Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Break

Our little Family had a lovely Easter break with my Mum in the Country, We went to the Zoo, went to my old church for Easter Sunday Service They had a big gold Easter Egg on the Altar. Munchkin was absolutely obsessed with it, she did get a little bit of it during the Children's sermon.
The weather was beautiful and we went down to the river. Munchkin had a lovely time trying to copy Daddy skimming stones across the river, She didn't stay dry for very long at all.
The Easter bunny brought some little Easter eggs and a peter rabbit plush toy. and she got more Chocolate from Nanna, all were demolished by Anzac Day.
Hubby and I got to leave Munchkin with Nanna and attend the Anzac Day Dawn service by ourselves which was lovely. We then went back to the returned Services Club and Joined the Shotgun breakfast, Hubby was in full active dress uniform and we were invited to share a table with a lot of old Diggers, Hubby and the Diggers were talking about where they had earned their medals and other places they had seen during War. It was  a great morning.  We took Munchkin to watch the March through town
at midday Hubby didn't march this year He and Munchkin had a great time Cheering on the Diggers.
Now that we are Home again everything is a bit busy Munchkin is 3 on Saturday and I'm busy baking and getting the house in order for her little party She wants a Miffy Cake. So today I'm baking two large white chocolate mud cakes to make Miffy from.
Take care all

5 comments:

  1. pictures of Miffy cake, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Australia (but hope to someday!) so I don't even know what Anzac Day, Diggers, or Miffy Cake are, but I'm glad you had a nice break for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, Anzac day is a Day in Australia to Honor our Defence members and remember those who did not return from battle. Diggers is a term for returned service people( and with Hubby being an active airforce member its an important day in our family).
    and Miffy is a Childrens book Character, a little rabbit that Munchkin loves.

    Justine, Pictures of Miffy cake will be up next week after i have cleaned up from the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't imagine how hard RPL must be. i had one and was devastated. so glad you have your munchkin.
    ICLW #156

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say thanks for visiting my blog during ICLW. I am sorry to read of all your losses. I just read your post from a few posts back and wondered who your doc is? I think that is a pretty good protocol, I wonder if it would help me. I am basically looking for that one last piece of the puzzle, you know?

    Sounds like you had the perfect ANZAC Day. Would love to see pics of the Miffy cake. I used to love Miffy when I was little. :)

    ReplyDelete