Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

A proud Mummy Moment

I don't normally post photos but we got these back today and i was having a proud mummy moment Munchkin is growing so fast. her last professional photos were taken at 6 weeks. She has come a long way and i'm very proud of her.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, she is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! You should be a very proud mommy. I love her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I dont think you ever regret professional pics and the money that is spent on them...just wish we had done it more!

    ReplyDelete