Monday, November 22, 2010
defence life
I am so hanging out for Hubby to come home tomorrow it has been a long week and a half with him away. And munchkins behaviour with her Daddy away has been less than desirable. She was refusing to eat dinner again last night until daddy rang and she could talk to him on speaker whilst eating her dinner. and she has had so many tantrums this week. And I'm also getting nervous about this cycle i hope we can do enough before ovulation to have a god shot at this one. my fingers and toes are crossed that the acupuncture helps as the steroids make me feel awful. and the sooner I'm pregnant the sooner i can stop taking them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad your husband is coming home and I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you this cycle!
ReplyDeleteAly
ICLW #34
So glad your husband will be home soon. FX for a great chance at baby making.
ReplyDeletefirst of all--high five from one military spouse to another!! : ) second, yay on the hubbs coming home! make the most of your time--wink, wink!
ReplyDelete~Elaine
Thanks for stopping by, and happy ICLW! I hope that Santa brings you what you want ... I'm so sorry for your losses. I know, firsthand, how difficult RPL is, and I'm sending good thoughts for you.
ReplyDelete