Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

waiting

the 2 week wait  is here again.
fert doc rang yesterday saying my oestrogen was one hundred and something and progesterone 4.8 she said the oestrogen was "pissy" i thought oestrogen dropped after you ovulated does anyone know what a good level is after you ovulate? i have to send her more bloods next tues.

4 comments:

  1. No idea sorry, but hoping for good things for you - tis the season for miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know the Recurrent miscarriage specialist I am seeing: Dr Gavin Sacks at Sydney IVF, he also does phone appointments though I am going in to see him.
    I have heard pretty good things so I am crossing my fingers!

    Google him and see if you think its something that may be of help. When I called the offices they talked to me for about 10 minutes taking all my history down and talking and asking questions, they seemed very helpful and knowledgeable. Hope this is of help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey,
    I looked it up but couldn't find anything good on Google. Anyway oestrogen is still important post ovulation as it helps to build up your uterine lining, at least that is my understanding. I'm not sure if this is part of the overall luteal phase defect? I'm also wondering why she didn't just put you on Progynova. Anyway hang in there during the crappy 2ww.

    ReplyDelete