Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Munchkin is growing up

Munchkin received her first ever report card and encouragement award ( with a little medal) on Saturday.
It was for her music classes. they had their end of year Christmas concert at the local shopping centre I had to go on stage too as Munchkin got  shy at being on stage with everyone watching. but she did her 2 songs with the rest of her class well.  Seeing her presented with the award and report card gave me one of those my baby is growing up too fast moments. but i am extremely proud of her.

3 comments:

  1. awwwwww how super sweet!!! I know that feeling, of them growing up to fast :(
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must be a big step, even bigger for mother than daughter. Your munchkin is so cute, I would love to see her up there singing. I'm so glad you were there to go to her rescue. Very cute. Congrats on her first report card. I guess they do grow up really, really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling so well. Mine doesn't do music but she is always telling me I 'can only have one hug' and off doing her own thing. Yours is still pretty little though!
    take care

    ReplyDelete