Hubby is home!!!!!!!
i think i received the stinkiest hug of my life ( they had no shower facilities out bush) but man it felt good.
Munchkin's response was "No cuddles Daddy, too stinky, hava shower frst K ?" which i thought was way too cute. I think i will be putting munchkin to bed early tonight. and as i am yet to ovulate Mango wine is in order i believe.






Which steroids are you on again? Are those blood thinners? I'm so sorry they are making you feel awful and hoping this cycle is the winner too! I am soo excited for you that hubby is finally home! That is sooo cute what your little one said. Take care :)
ReplyDeleteits always soo nice to reunite after a departure. have a great evening together!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear your hubby is home! Enjoy every minute with him and Munchkin!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having the hubby home. That is great news! Happy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm here from the ICLW list and that is the cutest thing I have ever heard.
ReplyDeleteMango wine sounds delicious and I'm with your munchkin, no stinky hugs! **ICLW**
ReplyDeleteI dont drink wine but mango wine? That sounds DELICIOUS, lol.
ReplyDeleteGlad your hubby is home, too cute what your babe said about his daddy, lol.
Btw- I'm compiling a directory of mommy-bloggers if you're interested in being in it, please check it out.
Happy ICLW!