Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

yet another update

Ok so bloods today showed i haven't ovulated but my oestrogen is at least rising so MAYBE it'll happen on Sunday so my fert doc thinks. that is like day 22 of my cycle. which is nuts i usually ovulate on day 17. I'm a tad paranoid it'll just happen and there won't be any sperm there to meet it. but Hubby is getting tired and so am i. When i learnt about reproductive health at Uni ( nursing degree) i was taught that every 4 to 5 days is good for baby making to make sure the sperm have proper tails. but my fert doc says every 2 to 3 days increases sperm quality, it is a tad confusing.

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely go with the 2 to 3 days, when I was having my IUI's we had to abstain that long to get a good sample. I believe after 5 days there is more fragmentation? But I might be wrong. Anyway hoping and praying you do ovulate...I know it has been a while since David but remember your cycles can be screwy for quite awhile after a loss. SO frustrating. Crossing fingers for you!!
    Love xxxooo

    ReplyDelete