Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi all,
        Hubby and i are back on the TTC merry go round.  my blood levels this month are all really low and it looks like i might not ovulate. This has never happened before. I really don't want a 'making' as well as a 'baking' problem. next lot of bloods are on Monday fingers crossed I've some how ovulated over the weekend.
I've used up my free access program visits to my counsellor. I can get another 6 weeks if needed. but my counsellor and i are going to try and save these for when I'm pregnant again. you can have 12 weeks in a calendar year bulked billed with a referral from your GP. it has saved me a packet of money. not to mention my mental sanity.
I have been working on my little memory garden for my angels. I was going to use their birth flowers. however I'm not that talented a Gardner so I'm using hardy flowering plants instead. I want somewhere nice to look that is full of colour when i think of my angels.  Today i planted some miniature yellow daisies. Daisies have always been one of my favourite flowers. You can't not feel happy when holding a bunch of daisies. I used to spend hours making super long daisy chains and necklaces when i was little.
I don't have much more to say but I'm a tad bored tonight Hubby is away with work ( will be home tomorrow) some days i wish he wasn't in the Air Force. but he loves it so much. and he is away for 2 weeks next month. with basic training and leadership training now that he is an officer. with me nursing and Hubby in the armed forces we both have stressful careers. i really wish this infertility journey can end soon so that our home can return to a state of tranquility.
Hope everyone is well
prayers to all
take care

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the garden idea! I havent thought of that before, but its an excellent idea and I may implement it myself! Sorry hubby is away, its hard to feel like a "single" mother with the TTC as well, but how can we argue a man that loves his job? Wishing only good things for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Hope your body gets the ovulation going for you soon. Fingers crossed for next blood test!

    ReplyDelete