Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

back home

Hi all I'm back from lovely tropical Queensland. and before i do a holiday blog post i wanted to share with you, that on my return home i found my little angel tree in full bloom. isn't it pretty.
its a cercis chinesis tree that i planted after i lost peanut. and while i wish i could plant one tree for each of my  angels I only have a courtyard size backyard. so its one tree for all my little angels.
I was a tad worried that the winter had killed it so Iwas so pleased to see it in full bloom on our return.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful sight! I am so glad you had a great holiday and came back to this wonderful surprise. You sound like you are feeling a bit better-hope I'm right!!

    ReplyDelete