Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

appologies.

Sorry for my absence from blog land, life is really busy at the moment. We have recently bought a rural property 36 acres 20 mins out of town and are currently renovating.  we are living in  a tiny cottage on the property while we renovate the main farm house. I am starting to stress that it won't be ready before pumpkin's arrival.
I had my 20 week scan and pumpkin is doing well they did pick up that i have placenta previa that completely covers my cervix. and i am worried as the dr said that at about 27 weeks i am likely to have a bleed and have to go to hospital for up to a week.  they can usually stop the bleed the first time but every bleed after the first increases my chances that pumpkin will be a premie. and i also really didn't want to have to have a Cesarean in my pregnancy journey. So now i am feeling really anxious again that all is not as it should be.
oh and it looks like pumpkin is a boy!!!!!! i really want my little man to be ok.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the placenta previa. I had a full previa in my first pregnancy. For the record, I did not bleed at all and the placenta migrated very slightly, enough to allow my doctor to give me the choice of a C-section or an induction (because he didn't want me laboring at home). I went for the induction and things went perfectly and my daughter was born healthy at 39 weeks, not a preemie at all! I know placenta previa is nerve-wracking and scary and it definitely increases the risks in a pregnancy, but I want you to know that there's hope!

    And congrats on your little one being a boy!

    ReplyDelete