Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 15, 2013

pumpkin is growing well

my scan yeaterday was good pumpkinhas a heart beat of 170 and i got to watch it wriggle and turn over, must have been feeling camera shy yesterday. Pumpkin has grown a week in a week so they arn't worried this time. ( i still am a little though). I have my nuchal scan in a week ( i booked it in on the earlier side so we could check pumpkins growth as well.

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to think of you! So glad to know Pumpkin is continuing to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't posted in awhile and have been thinking of you. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete