Todays Bhcg 23122 and progesterone 154 numbers wise everything looks good i am a tad worried as i had Diarrhoea over the weekend and i'm praying that it hasn't hurt the baby. 10 days till my first scan its going to be a very long 10 days.
I don't comment here often, but I'm so glad to hear everything is looking good. And I wouldn't worry about the diarrhea. I've had it for a whole week now (off and on) and I asked my doc about it, but she's not worried. As long as you stay hydrated, Baby should be fine. Can't wait to hear how the upcoming ultrasound goes!
I don't comment here often, but I'm so glad to hear everything is looking good. And I wouldn't worry about the diarrhea. I've had it for a whole week now (off and on) and I asked my doc about it, but she's not worried. As long as you stay hydrated, Baby should be fine. Can't wait to hear how the upcoming ultrasound goes!
ReplyDelete