Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My fingers toes and everything else are crossed for my first scan tomorrow. I'm a tad apprehensive as appart from tiredness i have no pregnancy symptoms. and i've had diarrhoes on and off for two weeks now ( which i have read a few studies that link this to miscarriages).  i have never had problems this early before so i shouldn't be worried yet week 9-12 seems to be when things go wrong. hopefully everything is ok tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping for good news! Continue to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best for tomorrow's ultrasound. And if it makes you feel any better, I've had diarrhea off and on, too, but Baby is perfectly fine. Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete