Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dear Aunt flo

Dear Aunt Flo,
                      I am ready to be friends with you again now  and invite you to visit once a month as you used to. I hope you had a nice time away. We have had a nice time here and the house is a little more crowded now.
I know you don't approve of breastfeeding, but i am only breastfeeding once a day now and I'm hoping to continue this while you visit. If you can't handle this can you let me know as i want to visit the fertility specialist in July to plan you next lot of long service leave and overseas holiday.

Thanks me

2 comments:

  1. AF is a tricky one to communicate with... she always seems to do what she wants !! Thinking of you and hope she returns to visit soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me giggle. Hoping you are visited soon.

    ReplyDelete