Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Munchkin's 4th birthday celebrations

Munchkin is obsessed about puppy dogs at the moment so to celebrate her 4th birthday we had a puppy party. I made a puppy dog birthday cake, 'dog bones' out of puff pastry and Parmesan cheese and a bone shaped cookie cutter. the party guests played pin the tail on the puppy and made themselves some puppy ears instead of party hats. we had a treasure hunt with milk bottle lids with paw prints drawn on them. A great time was had by all.

The puppy dog birthday cake




The party Guests with their puppy ears on
in front of pin the tail on the puppy


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE CAKE! You crafty mum. Good to see you back on the blogsphere. I hope all is going well with you and your beautiful family.

    Pez

    ReplyDelete