Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Am I flipping mental?

last night over a few too many glasses of wine I summed up the courage to ask hubby what he thought of another addition to our family. He was hesitant, and pointed out there could be "more fails" along the way. and i pointed out that i would really like one more shot at having a little boy. and that i would probably regret it if we didn't, and that at 30 my fertility is about to start a rapid downward decent.
 At the end of the conversation with a limit imposed by hubby (if after 3 more pregnancies we don't have another baby that's it). to which i think that is fair enough.

So this morning I rang the fertility clinic and booked an appointment for late July.. Am i mad? getting Cookie here nearly cost me my mental sanity.  And yet here i am willing to go though it again.
I do have one big hurdle to get over first i still don't have my period back yet. I am starting to wean her. she only gets breastfed twice a day now 10pm and 6am. so hopefully it will return soon. does anyone know any other remedies/ old wives tales to get you period back after having a baby?
So i guess its time to give up my beloved caffeine again and start exercising.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you are mental!!
    I usually did not get my period back till they were about a year and eating foods.
    Red clover tincture is good for fertility in general and regulating periods, but I do not know if it would bring a period on if it is still being suppressed by BF'ing.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not crazy at all... I completely understand and hope that your next time is easier. You'll know what to expect and have your little one to cuddle :) FXd for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just started reading your blog and wanted to let you know that I didn't see AF the whole time I was breastfeeding. I weaned my daughter at a year and got my period about 28 days after her last time nursing. Everyone is different, though. Good luck! I hope it's much easier for you this time around.

    ReplyDelete