Saturday, January 8, 2011
a little concerned
I have been having bad lower abdominal pain lately i'm worried Cookie might be ectopic. except the pain goes away with rest. It is also only in the evening starts around 4-5 in the evening and continues till bedtime. which is terrible as that is when we need dinner cooked munchkin bathed and in bed it is impossible for me to put my feet up for 4 hrs at this time of day. Hubby has been cooking dinner and bathing munchkin but i still have to climb the stairs and read the stories for her to sleep. I have had some cramping and pain with all my miscarriages but not munchkin so it is doing nothing to make me think that cookie will be mine to keep. and my counsellor is on holiday till feburary.(right on time to pick up the peices if we find out in wk 10 that Cookie is gone) hopefully my first scan next wed will be some good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






there is nothing worse than the anxiety and having to wait, can you go to an emergency room and explain your history and the pain you are having and get an ultrasound? If not, I wish you well, take it easy whenever you can, can you read stories downstairs and then daddy takes her up? Take care of yourself. x
ReplyDeleteThis is awful sweetie. Hey r u still taking progesterone? Cos I'm thinking that could be the cause, I really hope so. Take care
ReplyDeleteTake it easy on yourself. I'm thinking if you as I know the beginning can be stressful. You are strong.
ReplyDelete