Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cookie might be in trouble

today's bloods weren't glowing progesterone thanks to the pessaries was 107 but BhCg was 147388 which is a high number but it almost hasn't budged from last wed. and i have to wait till wed for another scan it is a very anxious wait. please pray with me that Cookie is OK.

3 comments:

  1. Praying that all will be ok and for you during this stressful time, can you go to the ER for a scan? I hate the waiting and not knowing, it can cause stress that surely cant be helpful... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you good thoughts. Hoping everything is just fine. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have your scan tomorrow, please let us know when you can. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete