Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

not too sure where to start this post so bear with me, I had the hysteroscopy done and it looked normal, they also did another Currette and sent it off for analysis. it showed ' retained product'( although they didn't see it on the camera) and I'm still waiting on the endometrial NK cell test and other immunological testing to come back from it. So still no answers.
I still feel incredibly hollow daily activities seem to have no meaning or emotion attached. it is very much still a case of 'faking it'  fake smiles and emotion are portrayed to everyone including Munchkin. Even when she gives me a big bear hug i don't seem to feel its warmth. it seems when the grim reaper took David he also took much more. Sorry can't write any more.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get answers soon. *big giant hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're still feeling so bad. I don't want to step on any toes, but I was wondering if you'd thought about taking some kind of medication. It seems pretty clear that you are having a depressive episode, and have been for a while - medications really can help with that. I've taken different things over the years and I absolutely know that they've been not only beneficial, but essential. I know that everyone has different ideas about medication for depression and I really did not mean to upset you by suggesting it, it's just I worry you'll look back at this time and regret having missed those amazing moments with your daughter. I'm sure she also notices how you feel and so meds could be beneficial to her as well. If you want to talk to me more about depression meds, please don't hesitate to email me. I'm such a proponent of these things I took them while pregnant and breastfeeding!

    esperanzasays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, I have to agree with the above comment and I hope that you don't mind I do. This is just something you can't shake off. Are you still going to counseling? I am worried about you and so sorry you're hurting. Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call anytime! You know I can't help, but I am willing to listen. Still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete