Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

The ultrasound went well. bub has a heartbeat of 120bpm. it is measuring 4 days behind dates which is concerning me a little.  Betas today were greater than 225,000 and progesterone was 66. the progesterone has me worried as on last tues it was 75. i have more bloods on thurs. if it drops below 60 i start the progesterone pessaries. and my doc tells me the danger zone is below 30. I have another scan on monday and i'm counting the seconds. both my angels hit trouble in week 8 and i am scared stiff this week.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you that your next scan goes well. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been AWOL. Hang in there things sound like they are going really great.(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete