Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

U/S #2 the good and the bad

I'll start with the good first: bub still has a heartbeat 176 which is good, there is no blood in my uterus which is good and my progesterone level yesterday was 92 up from 74 which is good.
and now to the not so good bub is further behind in growth. at the first scan at 7wk 5 days bub was 7wk 1 day 4 days behind. yesterday at 9wks 3 days bub was only 8wks 3 days a full week behind.  and this has me scared stiff and the actual number is just scary my second angel stopped at growing at  8 wks 3days. I really want to keep this baby. next ultra sound is the 14th july and i'm counting down the microseconds praying really hard  that bub is growing.

3 comments:

  1. will be thinking of you and your baby. hoping everything turns out good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm continuing to pray for you that everything turns out today. Remember that is a very strong heartbeat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just coming over here to offer some encouraging words when I saw you had commented on my blog!
    It is all going to be fine, those scans get it wrong so many times. I will be praying like mad for this little soul!

    ReplyDelete