Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Progesterone today 74 YAY!!! its going up again. i am very relieved. cant wait to see bub again on monday my fingers and toes are crossed that it still has a heartbeat. I looked up foods that are high in progesterone and eggs and tumuric have a bit. so i have been eating curried egg for lunch all week. I'll turn in to a curried egg before too long.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! So glad things are continuing to go well for you! I just finished taking my progesterone suppositories - not fun but definitely worth to have a healthy baby! Hang in there - I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete