I start my new job on Wednesday. I'm quite excited about returning to work and feeling a little like my old self again. I am taking a maths study break at the moment i had forgotten how difficult all the medication maths was. you forget it so quick when you don't use it every day. and I'm digging it out of the back of my brain after 20 months off work.
It is doing a good job of distracting my head from the fact that my period is a couple of days late. I just don't have the courage to go and pee on a stick. maybe tomorrow will bring me more courage. I don't want to know too early just in case i loose it. if i don't know i can just think that my period was late. Trust me to get pregnant 2 days before starting a new job though :). Hopefully i have more courage tomorrow.






No comments:
Post a Comment