Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I found this on a support site and wanted to share it as is it very much how i feel.

Dear God,

Please hold my unborn child in your ever loving embrace.
Please let my child know that my love can't be erased.
Please bless me on this earth and help to ease the pain.
please plant a seed within my baby's heart of sunshine and not rain.
Please help the days get easier and the nights go quickly by.
Please increase my faith so I believe my baby is with you.
Please forgive me when my sadness makes me come completely unglued.
Please let my baby know that there'll always be a place-
withing my heart, just for my baby, full of Divine grace.
And when you call me home to your kingdom up above-
Please let me hold the baby that I never held but always loved.
Amen

Ellen Dubois Miscarriagehelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment