Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

I really wish I was still pregnant today.
Munchkin and I went to playgroup this am, and a friend announced she was 15 weeks pregnant. I really want to be happy for her but I am soooo jealous. and another friend whom I knew was doing IVF for her second announced last Thurs that she is pregnant as well.
Why o Why couldn't i keep my baby :( . Everyone down here is either about to drop a kid or falling pregnant. It makes me feel terrible. I can't meet up with a friend without the conversation turning to due dates and scans. Even the friends who knew I'd lost a baby are so caught up in how blissfully happy they are, to notice how terrible I'm feeling. Who wants to remember that a friend miscarried when you're pregnant? I pray that i'll stop feeling this way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment