Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

sorry for the delay been busy.

Hi All, Sorry to leave you hanging like that. our wonderful little boy was born on oct 9 weighing 3.36kg. We are all stoked his name is J*O*S*E*P*H   H*E*N*R*Y named for his great great grandfather. (but he will always be my little Pumpkin) he has been a challenging little bub. and has caused much sleep deprivation in our house hence the lack of blogging.
I will probably only blog sporadically from now on. I think our family is full. If it was an easy journey with a guarantee of a happy ending at the end I would probably add to our family again. but as the journey is tough I think it is time I learnt to count my blessings.
Many thanks to all you bloggers that have supported me on this road to adding to my family I don't know what I would have done without you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment