Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

step 1 achieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent of a set of bloods to my fert doc because we have a meeting with her this evening. she rang me by surprise this morning to tell me that my BHCG was 464 woo hoo its been a long hard 6 months to get this far. fingers toes and everything else crossed that this one is a sticky bean i would really like  pregnancy #6 to be baby #3
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( ps under my excitement i'm shaking in my boots)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! We are on this journey together! Hoping your pregnancy #6 is baby #3! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete