Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cookie is Cooked!!!!!

Cookie is here born 21/08/2011 at 5:40 pm weighing 3.67kg our beautiful little girl named K*A*T*E*L*Y*N. I am so pleased she is here Munchkin says "My baby" all the time. its very cute.
We are both well and home already.

8 comments:

  1. oh, she's just beautiful! congratulations!! :) birth story, please, when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! She's so beautiful in the special outfit you made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the name.
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words cannot express my excitement for you!!! You deserve this precious rainbow baby and so much more. She is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting and what a beautiful little girl and name

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's wonderful. I am so happy she is here and healthy!!! And, as a Kate, I LOVE her name:> (Runningmama from More Room in My Heart)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from LFCA. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete