Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stumbling blocks

I have been doing well lately,
We have been busy, I have been doing a bit of sewing and we have been away the last 2 weekends in a row. one for my High School renunion ( I'm getting old) and one to visit family in Sydney. Life is feeling good...
Today Munchkin and i went shopping for a birthday pressie for Hubby, we raced around and found a nice one and then went to play in the kids play area, I bumped into a friend who has just had a little girl. it was the first time i'd seen her since the birth of her baby, The sight of her little newborn caught me completly off gard. The bandaid was ripped off and there was that intense longing for my little Angel again. I hope she wasn't offended when i didn't want a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment