Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Soon to be Three

It felt like as soon as i stopped taking the pill i was pregnant. I thought it was meant to take 3 months for your hormones to sort themselves out before you could get pregnant. But apparently not. I had a very easy pregnancy no nausea, and i felt well. Munchkin was in no hurry to arrive it must have been comfy in there. she eventually entered the world at 41 weeks. and while my pregnancy was easy my labour was not. Contractions started at 0200hrs one morning and she arrived at 0212 hrs the next morning with the assistance of a Vacuum cap on her head. like i said it must have been comfy in there.
and then we were three.

No comments:

Post a Comment